- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change – i.e. your old rate may no longer be available if prices should change.
- If you are sure you’d like to cancel, email the address below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by our membership terms and conditions. Pandemic/Epidemic Impact: It is also noted that this 30-day notice period will not be waived due to a Health Directive as other digital training solutions will be provided.
- Parents please note, payments are worked out at weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments covering the full 12 months of the year. I.e. Monthly payments are calculated at 48 weeks of classes divided by 12 equal payments. Fortnightly is 48 weeks of classes divided by 26 equal payments.
- Only 1 cancellation form per member/family per year, subsequent cancellation forms will incur a $50 administration fee.
- If you have a scheduled payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled (This includes payments during a Membership Pause). All payments are non-refundable.
- All Cancellations MUST be put in writing via email to [email protected] to be considered valid requests. SMS or Facebook messages cannot be excepted.