Our Holiday Martial Arts Day Camps is aimed at kids 5-14yrs looking to learn some martial arts skills, keep active, socialise and of course have a little fun while they’re at it.
We’ll have some of our Junior Instructors and Junior Leaders present throughout the week, and they’ll be learning and developing their teaching skills as well as having a great time with the kids.
Pricing + A Typical Day
In The Camp
Click on each of the session information tabs to learn more.
Each Day, doors Open @ 8:00am, activities commence 9am.
Activities conclude 4pm, doors close 4:30pm. (Sorry no extensions or late pickups)
Check Out A Typical Day
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
- *Does not include $15 Wednesday Movie Ticket
- Get Day 5 Free
- Morning Tea included
- Afternoon Tea included
- Activities/Movie Ticket
Book for the Spring Holidays Before August 31st to Save 10%
Coupon Code: EARLYBIRD
- Doors Open from 8am, with first class kicking off at 9am Sharp
- First Class concludes around 10am with morning tea
- Move into Middle Session
- Each Day we’ll have different topics for the day to cover.
- So if it’s a movie, we’ll go to the 10:30am session so we’re back for lunch.
- If it’s Sparring we’ll take them through the concepts before lunch, then after lunch we’ll work on sparring (supervised with gear of course) until around 2pm.
- Then move to the Afternoon Session
- A typical afternoon session will include 2 * 35 sessions focusing on different activities or following up from the day’s topic.
- Program Concludes at 4pm
- All Participants must be collected by 4:30pm unless prior arrangements made
A typical week of the Holiday Day Camp Programs
2021 Holiday Day Camp Dates
- Spring School Holidays
- WEEK 1: 21st to 25th September (5 Days)
- WEEK 2: 27th Sept to 1st October (5 Days)